PT. Pacific Palmindo Industri (PPI) specialize in refining and fractionated raw materials (Crude Palm Oil/CPO and Crude Palm Kernel Oil/CPKO) with total 2 refinery plants capacities exceeding 1600MTPD respectively, and 2 fractionation plants capacities exceeding 800 MTPD for producing normal olein IV 56 and 400 MTPD for producing super olein IV60, the modern and highly integrated production facilities are maintained by a team of highly skilled workforce.
The synergistic and mutual cooperations coupled with the innovations and wealth of experiences gained over the years has helped sustained our rapid and dynamic growth as a major palm oil producer in this region. Through prudent management planning, hygienic and advanced techniques, high levels of dedications and commitments, we are able to achieve maximum productivity. PT. Pacific Palmindo Industri is committed to provide the best quality products, service of handling, receiving, dispatching all clients’ oil by following the International Standard Specification to meet client’s expectation and satisfaction and in accordance with the health and safety concern of the society.
PT. Pacific Palmindo Industri is seeking suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Job location: KIM Mabar
- Female, single and maximum age 30 years old
- Bachelor/Marster degree in Secretary / English Literature/ Industrial engineering
- She has at least 3 years experiences as secretary
- Fluent in english both verbal and writtern
- Computer literate, (Microsoft Office, especially Power point for presentation)
- Used to work with expatriates
- Used to handle appointment of meeting with managers and customers, prepare budget for presentation from all departments.
- Should be dynamic enough to handle the official task and used to work underpressure
- Has a good interpersonal skill, good looking, honest, discipline and hard-worker
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; cc to email@example.com
By put “Secretary” as email subject.
Not later than 16 August 2014